Photo via: healthyfocus.org
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Your brain and your digestive system are intricately linked. They interact so closely that some say they should be taken as one system. The link is the vagus nerve, a direct neuronal connection between the gut and the brain. It turns out the gut can bidirectionally communicate with the brain via the vagus nerve, known as the gut–brain axis. Not only does an individual’s microbiome affect overall health and disease, but also can impact mental health. Anger, anxiety, stress, sadness…
- Did you know that there is a connection between the amount of sleep you get and your blood sugar levels?This can have significant impacts on your weight, your sleep quality and your overall, long-term health.In a recent study, after 6 nights of only 4 hours of sleep or less, subjects …
- Learn the symptoms of leaky gut, the worst foods for digestion, the healthiest foods for leaky gut, and how to use food to heal. I struggled with eczema and health problems for years before healing my gut – feel better faster and learn exactly what it takes to heal your gut, beat digestive disorders, eczema, and more. Click here to check it out!
- The symptoms of leaky gut range from digestive issues to skin problems, but following this plan to heal your gut will get you on the path to healing. Want to learn more? Click the image to take the free course to heal your gut – its the exact steps I used to overcome eczema, food intolerances, anxiety and more. Enjoy! 🙂
- Gut health determines overall health. Learn 82 ways to heal your gut — from fermented foods and bone broth to prebiotics and gut-healing diets and MORE!
- What Your Poop Says About Hidden Problems in Your Body- We dont normally talk about our stool, however its one of the most important indicators of our health, and it deserves a lot of attention. Learn more about the bodys hidden problems that can cause stool change in this very important infographic:
- Ayurveda Dosha Diet – Food is one of the most important aspects of living. We plan our day around it (or at least we should) and know that good nutrition is vital for good health. An Ayurvedic diet is personalised and wholesome. Once you have identified your Dosha (VATA, PITTA, KAPHA) and understood about it, its time to follow the correct balancing dosha diet. Here are basic food guidelines for your dosha(s) including carbohydrate/protein/fruit/vegetable division and the six tastes.
- Have you recently heard a lot about the benefits of a plant-based diet? Check out our Get Started with Clean Eating Program E-Book to learn even more! This book outlines how to totally renew your relationship with food and get started on becoming a healthier you!
- Portion distortion is real, guys. Over the past 20 years, everything has gotten bigger – From plates to cups, even the animals we eat have gotten bigger to accommodate a 21st century appetite! But lets be completely honest with ourselves – Everything is about moderation. But you dont want to be carting a food scale with you everywhere you go – LUCKILY, all you need is your hand! L:earn more about portion control for healthy eating on my YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-t8L97C4-g
- The top 5 gut healing benefits of fermented foods and probiotics. Learn why these fermented foods are better than probiotics when it comes to health and how theyll boost your immunity, make digestion easier, and help you stop bloating.
- Wondering what the symptoms of leaky gut are? Need to know which foods are safe to eat and which will cause digestive problems? Learn more by taking the free course to heal your gut – just click the pin above!
- EASY AND SIMPLE HEALTH EATING IDEAS: HEALTHY BREAKFAST IDEAS: Use this healthy eating guide from registered dietitian Isabel Smith, to keep your meals, snacks, and treats (yes, ~*TrEaTs~*!) as healthy as can be. Here youll find easy, delicious, quick, and low calorie meal ideas and recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, and desserts. Click through for the full details and for more healthy meal ideas including vegetarian, vegan, dairy free, and gluten free recipes.