Photo via: boredart.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make any hotel room more like home with essential oils and a diffuser!
- 19 Clever Hotel Hacks for Your Next Family Vacation
- How to Build a Floating Wood Patio Deck. Building a floating patio deck is a great first carpentry project that you can do over the course of one weekend. A floating patio deck does not attach to the home, so there are no concerns of it pulling away at the house siding or foundation. Theres no hole digging, no cement mixing or pouring and no…
- Photo: Melissa Massello/Shoestring Spa Week, the bi-annual event where thousands of beauty salons and spas across the country offer a range of treatments discounted to $50, is in full effect through Sunday (October 20th) — but, with just a fraction…
- This easy DIY is full of goodness for your eyes. You could not go to a department store or spa and get this amazing of an eye treatment.
- Food Is Medicine: The Diet of Medicinal Foods, Science & History – Dr. Axe
- Live simply with the Lehmans hardware online store. We sell oil lamps, wood cook stoves & more. Non-electric tools & homesteading supplies since 1955.
- 38.1k Likes, 1,055 Comments – Interior Design & Home Decor (@inspire_me_home_decor) on Instagram: “Celebrating 1.6 million followers with this most liked photo so far! Beautifully designed by…”
- 20+ Super Modern Living Room Coffee Table Decor Ideas That Will Amaze You | Architecture & Design
- Bath & Beauty Recipes, DIY Spa Treatments, Relaxing Tips & MORE! (These recipes and tips make it easy for moms to take a bit of needed time for themselves )
- 4 great homemade spa recipes made from common household ingredients. Makes a great gift idea! Includes a salt scrub, oatmeal bath sachets, bubble bath, & a honey-yogurt face mask.
- Homemade Balm that can be used for anything! dry skin, eczema, chapped lips, hands, eyes, cuts & scrapes, and more! The recipe came from a balm that sells for $34/1.25 ounces in spas!