Photo via: fabhow.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Woman Finds This Strange Trick To Whiten Her Teeth In 2 Minutes
- Nails are probably one of the most under pampered part of our body. We do not do much to care about it and so we eventually see the outcome of this carelessness in the form of brittle nails. Most of the times brittle nails are the signs of a health issue, like thyroid, anemia etc. So you might have to see a doctor to sort that out. BEAUTIFUL NAILS To strengthen your nails, you must follow the following things: Vitamins Include vitamin B in your diet or start taking supplements under the guidance of a doctor. Lack of Vitamin A and Vitamin C can also be the reason for brittle nails. Protein and calcium rich diet has to be included in your daily diet. Horsetail or nettle tea Include the consumption of horsetail or nettle tea once a day. The herbs are a great source of silica as well as other minerals which are essential for the nails to grow. Essential fatty acids Healthy nails issue can be dealt by consuming essential fatty acids. This is found in fish with high fat content and flax seed oil. Consume 1 tablespoon flaxseed oil per day to combat brittle nails. Moisturize your nails Apply petroleum jelly or thick cream on the nails. It would be better if you can do it at night. Hydrate Water as everyone knows is very important for overall health. Therefore drinking water can help in hydrating the body which in turn will take care of dry and brittle nails. Massage Regular massage on the finger nails will help in increasing the blood flow towards that area which will help in promoting healthy nails. Do not overuse your nails Nails cannot substitute any tools. So stop using your nails to open soda cans or any other objects as this will only make it more brittle. Olive oil and lemon juice Take 1 spoon of olive oil and add a few drops of lemon juice and apply it on your nails regularly. This will help you combat the issue of brittle nails. You can use olive oil alone for nail treatment too. Simply immerse your nails in a bowl of olive oil and keep it for 10 minutes. Use gloves Whenever you are doing any kind of work which involves the use of your nails, always make sure your wear gloves. This will protect your nails from getting cut. Exposure to water, soap, soil etc. can damage your nails. Vitamin E and tea tree oil Take 1 teaspoon of tea tree oil and add a couple of drops of Vitamin E. Mix this well and apply it on the nails. This will help in treating the brittle nails and at the same time prevent any kind of infection on the nails. Sea salt Mix 2 teaspoons of fine sea salt and add few drops of lemon juice, myrrh oil, wheat germ oil and frankincense oil and transfer this mixture to a bowl with warm water. Soak your hands in it for 10 to 15 minutes. Do it twice a week. Related Post: Natural ways to brighten and whiten yellow, discolored nails |
- Best Beauty Hacks – Whiten Teeth In 2 Minutes – Easy Makeup Tutorials and Makeup Ideas for Teens, Beginners, Women, Teenagers – Cool Tips and Tricks for Mascara, Lipstick, Foundation, Hair, Blush, Eyeshadow, Eyebrows and Eyes – Step by Step Tutorials and How To http://diyprojectsforteens.com/best-beauty-hacks
- From Flab to Fab Fitness – Fitness. Food. Fun. Life. : Whiten Your Teeth in 5 Minutes with Activated Charcoal AKA BLACK MAGIC
- Top home remedies to whiten teeth at home
- Whiten your teeth with activated charcoal?!? Its weird, but it works! In this post and video, Ill show you how to do it 🙂 whiteteeth
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted 1 tablespoon baking soda 5 capsules activated charcoal 1. Combine your melted coconut oil, baking soda, and activated charcoal into a small glass jar. (I reused an old ghee jar for this.) 2. Stir really well to combine. 3. Let cool. 4. Scoop out a 1/4-1/2 teaspoon serving onto a toothbrush. I reserve a toothbrush just for this purpose. 5. Brush you teeth with this mixture for about 1-2 minutes. I usually do it before actually brushing my teeth with no…
- Home Remedies For Everything (End Snoring, whiten teeth, shorten a cold) Possibilities are endless
- Indian Gooseberry-This magical fruit is a powerhouse of nutrients. It’s rich in Vitamin C and that accelerates hair growth. All you need to do is, mix 2 teaspoons of amla powder or juice with equal amounts of lime juice and let it dry. Rinse it off with some warm water. It will also prevent hair pigmentation.
- Dr. Oz Teeth Whitening Home Remedy: 1/4 cup of baking soda + lemon juice from half of a lemon. Apply with cotton ball or q-tip. Leave on for no longer than 1 minute, then brush teeth to remove.
- Dr. Oz Teeth Whitening Home Remedy: 1/4 cup of baking soda lemon juice from half of a lemon. Apply with cotton ball or q-tip. Leave on for no longer than 1 minute, then brush teeth to remove.
- Put a tiny bit of toothpaste into a small cup, mix in one teaspoon baking soda plus one teaspoon of hydrogen peroxide, and half a teaspoon water. Thoroughly mix then brush your teeth for two minutes. Remember to do it once a week until you have reached the results you want. Once your teeth are good and white, limit yourself to using the whitening treatment once every month or two.