Photo via: topinspired.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Whenever you are in need of treating many diseases, and leave medicine aside, try this power trio that does it all. The combination of garlic, apple cider vinegar and honey is an extraordinary blend that provides cures for numerous diseases. The honey provides incredible antimicrobial properties, and offers fair enzymes, vitamin and mineral content. On the other hand, garlic gives allicin, which acts as a natural antioxidant that delays aging symptoms. Finally, apple cider vinegar shows co…..
- I have been a diabetic for 4 years. This is the first serum that I have ever used in my life. I always use lotions – creams but most of them irritate more than help my dry itchy skin. My arms & legs have itched to the point of me scratching until sometimes I would bleed. Nothing I tried would stop the itching for long. I applied this serum and immediately I felt a huge sigh of relief as my skin was soothed & calmed. I cannot overstate how very pleased I am with how amazingly good my skin loo…
- There are many powerful herbs that are used to treat parasite infections. If you suspect you have an infection or are running a routine yearly cleanse, here are some of the best natural food and herbal remedies for parasites.
- This yellow spice is so often used in many beauty products thanks to the anti – inflammatory, anti – fungal, antiseptic, antioxidant properties. turmeric beauty
- Nails are probably one of the most under pampered part of our body. We do not do much to care about it and so we eventually see the outcome of this carelessness in the form of brittle nails. Most of the times brittle nails are the signs of a health issue, like thyroid, anemia etc. So you might have to see a doctor to sort that out. BEAUTIFUL NAILS To strengthen your nails, you must follow the following things: Vitamins Include vitamin B in your diet or start taking supplements under the guidance of a doctor. Lack of Vitamin A and Vitamin C can also be the reason for brittle nails. Protein and calcium rich diet has to be included in your daily diet. Horsetail or nettle tea Include the consumption of horsetail or nettle tea once a day. The herbs are a great source of silica as well as other minerals which are essential for the nails to grow. Essential fatty acids Healthy nails issue can be dealt by consuming essential fatty acids. This is found in fish with high fat content and flax seed oil. Consume 1 tablespoon flaxseed oil per day to combat brittle nails. Moisturize your nails Apply petroleum jelly or thick cream on the nails. It would be better if you can do it at night. Hydrate Water as everyone knows is very important for overall health. Therefore drinking water can help in hydrating the body which in turn will take care of dry and brittle nails. Massage Regular massage on the finger nails will help in increasing the blood flow towards that area which will help in promoting healthy nails. Do not overuse your nails Nails cannot substitute any tools. So stop using your nails to open soda cans or any other objects as this will only make it more brittle. Olive oil and lemon juice Take 1 spoon of olive oil and add a few drops of lemon juice and apply it on your nails regularly. This will help you combat the issue of brittle nails. You can use olive oil alone for nail treatment too. Simply immerse your nails in a bowl of olive oil and keep it for 10 minutes. Use gloves Whenever you are doing any kind of work which involves the use of your nails, always make sure your wear gloves. This will protect your nails from getting cut. Exposure to water, soap, soil etc. can damage your nails. Vitamin E and tea tree oil Take 1 teaspoon of tea tree oil and add a couple of drops of Vitamin E. Mix this well and apply it on the nails. This will help in treating the brittle nails and at the same time prevent any kind of infection on the nails. Sea salt Mix 2 teaspoons of fine sea salt and add few drops of lemon juice, myrrh oil, wheat germ oil and frankincense oil and transfer this mixture to a bowl with warm water. Soak your hands in it for 10 to 15 minutes. Do it twice a week. Related Post: Natural ways to brighten and whiten yellow, discolored nails |
- If you were wondering which plants to bring inside your home for this season, we have an idea for you – it isn’t flowers that we’re talking about, but rather herbs that have medicinal properties that can help you when it comes to good health. From aloe vera to oregano, we present you ten plants […]
- How to Make Homemade Pain Cream, This cream which can be used topically on many pains packs powerful ingredients that include beeswax, coconut oil, olive oil or grapeseed oil, wintergreen essential oils, lavender essential oils, peppermint essential oils and clove essential oils. (Check the bold words above to see sample ingredients.)
- I just love a well-designed monochromatic room — you can do a monochromatic color scheme in any design style you want, from traditional to ultra-modern. And monochromatic design doesn’t just apply to neutrals, any color can be used in this kind of scheme. A key thing to remember about monochromatic design is that it means one color, not just one shade.
- The abundance of iron in the earths core means that the mineral can sometimes seep into the water in which you bathe and wash your hair. The Illinois…
- GET YOUR JUICE ON! Carrots have been touted for their skin enhancing properties. Now research is finding lycopene, which is found in red vegetables and fruits such as Tomatoes are superfoods for the skin as well. Helping reduce the effects of a poor diet, sun damage and result in smoother healthier skin. Try some external lycopene product for brilliant skin like Indielee brighteningcleanser
- Some of the herbs we often think of as culinary herbs also have incredible medicinal value as healing herbs. Oregano is one of these double duty herbs. See how you can grow, harvest, dry, and use oregano as a natural medicine.
- There are many herbs that provide nutritional support for the body and in this article well take a look at the nine best herbs for lung cleansing!