Photo via: soaprecipes101.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Making your own almond oatmeal goats milk soap is easy with melt-and-pour soap base! Learn how to make your own soap bars with this quick tutorial.
- Today Im showing you how to make your very own fabric soap bundles. Im making Rose Clay and Oatmeal Soap. The bundles are 100% chemical-free and 100% fragrance-free. Check it out on my YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFtEoSb6_gw
- Just a hunch, but cleaning your toilet and sink of the filth that collects over time is probably not your favorite pastime. Enter: DIY Fizzing Cleaning Bombs! Create your own household cleaning product, drop it into the offending bathroom fixture, and let it work its magic. To make these fizzing bombs, all you need is baking soda, citric acid, castile soap, and essential oil. Get a whiff of eBay’s guide to making these DIY fizzers. Cleaning just got a whole lot more fun. Bombs away!
- New Ebook: DIY Non-Toxic Cleaning Recipes by Heather Dessinger of Mommypotamus
- Amazon.com: Survival Communication: 15 Hacks To Stay In Touch With Your Family When the World Goes Silent: (Preppers Guid, Survival Guide, Survivalist, Safety, Urban … Survival Skills Book) (Survival Books) eBook: Chad Mason: Kindle Store
- When diet is mentioned, the first thing that comes to people’s mind is that they need to start eating less or start eating healthy foods. However a great number of foods considered to be healthy will actually do more harm than good to your body and lead to further weight gain. The fat burning kitchen book will teach you the main principles of fat loss and show you how you can make simple tweaks to your diet that will eventually help you burn fat faster. About the author Fat burning kitchen is an ebook written by Mike Geary who is …
- ***Chemical-Free Liquid Laundry Soap…This is the one I landed on…after much searching for a liquid all natural Laundry SOAP without Borax (no chemicals)~Donna
- Castile soap – Dr. Axe http://www.draxe.com health holistic natural
- This homemade bathroom cleaner with vinegar, baking soda, castile soap and essential oils is the best DIY all natural bathroom cleaner! Its made without bleach, perfect for cleaning showers, toilets, bathroom counters and soap scum safely and effectively!
- Jasmine Natural Face and Body Wash 8 oz Dr. Bonners Baby-Mild Castille Soap 8 oz distilled water 1 TB Almond oil 20 drops jasmine fragrance 10 drops geranium essential oil Put all ingredients in a bowl and whisk together. Then pour into a pump bottle.
- Making your own cleaning products from natural ingredients is budget-friendly, easy, and so much better for your health.
- DIY Carpet cleaner for a machine. 1 gallon hot water 1/2 cup peroxide 4 Tbsp white vinegar 4 Tbsp Dawn dish soap, 1/2 cap fabric softener (I used Downey) Stir slowly then add to machine as directed by manufacture. (I used a Bissell ProHeat Machine) Works amazing! I recommend this natural Carpet Cleaner Spotless NaturalCleaning DIYCarpetCleaner by karla