Photo via: youbeauty.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Re-pin to save this list of foods that have proven to work for Crohns Disease patients the next time youre having a flare-up. By changing your diet, you could potentially reduce symptoms and lead a more pain-free life.
- Sinusitis is an inflammation of the lining of the sinuses caused by a viral or bacterial infection. Symptoms include a blocked nose, headache, facial pain and fever. Sinus infections usually clear up on their own in two to three weeks. Meanwhile, you can use these natural home remedies to relieve pain, clear congestion and reduce your recovery time.
- When diet is mentioned, the first thing that comes to people’s mind is that they need to start eating less or start eating healthy foods. However a great number of foods considered to be healthy will actually do more harm than good to your body and lead to further weight gain. The fat burning kitchen book will teach you the main principles of fat loss and show you how you can make simple tweaks to your diet that will eventually help you burn fat faster. About the author Fat burning kitchen is an ebook written by Mike Geary who is …
- Heres What to Eat the Next Time Youre on Your Period and Hating Life. Proven to ease all your lady pains and get you through it all.
- Wondering what the symptoms of leaky gut are? Need to know which foods are safe to eat and which will cause digestive problems? Learn more by taking the free course to heal your gut – just click the pin above!
- Learn the symptoms of leaky gut, the worst foods for digestion, the healthiest foods for leaky gut, and how to use food to heal. I struggled with eczema and health problems for years before healing my gut – feel better faster and learn exactly what it takes to heal your gut, beat digestive disorders, eczema, and more. Click here to check it out!
- Nails are probably one of the most under pampered part of our body. We do not do much to care about it and so we eventually see the outcome of this carelessness in the form of brittle nails. Most of the times brittle nails are the signs of a health issue, like thyroid, anemia etc. So you might have to see a doctor to sort that out. BEAUTIFUL NAILS To strengthen your nails, you must follow the following things: Vitamins Include vitamin B in your diet or start taking supplements under the guidance of a doctor. Lack of Vitamin A and Vitamin C can also be the reason for brittle nails. Protein and calcium rich diet has to be included in your daily diet. Horsetail or nettle tea Include the consumption of horsetail or nettle tea once a day. The herbs are a great source of silica as well as other minerals which are essential for the nails to grow. Essential fatty acids Healthy nails issue can be dealt by consuming essential fatty acids. This is found in fish with high fat content and flax seed oil. Consume 1 tablespoon flaxseed oil per day to combat brittle nails. Moisturize your nails Apply petroleum jelly or thick cream on the nails. It would be better if you can do it at night. Hydrate Water as everyone knows is very important for overall health. Therefore drinking water can help in hydrating the body which in turn will take care of dry and brittle nails. Massage Regular massage on the finger nails will help in increasing the blood flow towards that area which will help in promoting healthy nails. Do not overuse your nails Nails cannot substitute any tools. So stop using your nails to open soda cans or any other objects as this will only make it more brittle. Olive oil and lemon juice Take 1 spoon of olive oil and add a few drops of lemon juice and apply it on your nails regularly. This will help you combat the issue of brittle nails. You can use olive oil alone for nail treatment too. Simply immerse your nails in a bowl of olive oil and keep it for 10 minutes. Use gloves Whenever you are doing any kind of work which involves the use of your nails, always make sure your wear gloves. This will protect your nails from getting cut. Exposure to water, soap, soil etc. can damage your nails. Vitamin E and tea tree oil Take 1 teaspoon of tea tree oil and add a couple of drops of Vitamin E. Mix this well and apply it on the nails. This will help in treating the brittle nails and at the same time prevent any kind of infection on the nails. Sea salt Mix 2 teaspoons of fine sea salt and add few drops of lemon juice, myrrh oil, wheat germ oil and frankincense oil and transfer this mixture to a bowl with warm water. Soak your hands in it for 10 to 15 minutes. Do it twice a week. Related Post: Natural ways to brighten and whiten yellow, discolored nails |
- How to make bath bombs for colds and sinus relief that will have you feeling good when you are feeling the worst! Clear your sinuses with these bath bombs!
- Today Im showing you some of my favorite gadgets that are perfect for preparing healthy foods. Cooking at home can be so fun, and these gadgets make meal prep and healthy eating a breeze! Check it out on my YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2K8H_W-DC8
- How to kill a sinus infection in 20 seconds. Few things are worse than a sinus infection. Most people have experienced symptoms of sinusitis like runny nose and facial pain. Symptoms can last for 10 days or 8 weeks. In the worst cases, they can last even longer. According to WebMD, more than 37 million Americans suffer from sinusitis!
- Learn the symptoms of leaky gut, the worst foods for digestion, the healthiest…
- Sure, you know that probiotics are key to your digestive health, but these microorganisms have tons of other health benefits to offer. To make sure you’re getting enough, here are the top Paleo-friendly probiotic foods! For the full article visit us here: http://paleo.co/probioticfoods