Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mix 1/4 c Listerine, 1/4 c vinegar and 1/2 c of warm water. Soak feet for 10 minutes and when you take them out the dead skin will practically wipe off.
- This is crazy. Mix 1/4 c Listerine (any kind but I like the blue), 1/4 c vinegar and 1/2 c of warm water. Soak feet for 10 minutes and when you take them out the dead skin will practically wipe off. Must try this….
- Fill a bucket with warm water and a cup of epsom salt. Once the salt has dissolved, place your feet inside of the water. Remove feet from water after 3o minutes. Scrub gently with toothbrush to remove all loose, dry skin. The skin should be very easy to remove. Rinse feet with water and pat dry with towel, need for summer!
- Beside moisturizing our skin also needs exfoliating treatments/mask so we can remove dead cells and impurities. Exfoliation is important not only for our b
- DIY Underarm Lightening – Simple technique to remove dead skin cells and lighten the skin. Works great on underarms and knees.
- Remove Dead Skin Foot Soak, or at least disinfect them. Already x4: 1 Cup Listerine, 1 Cup Vinegar and 2 Cups water. Let soak for 10 mins.
- Baking Soda with Coconut Oil Underarm Whitening Scrubs Baking soda is an excellent scrub that effectively exfoliates to remove dead and damaged cells, bacteria (or germs) which in turn unclogs the skin pores to lighten up your dark armpits. Coconut oil has antibacterial that prevents germs causing body odor and vitamin E in oil helps to nourish and moisture the skin. BakingSoda CoconutOil UnderarmWhiteningScrubs DIYRemedies
- Oatmeal is an excellent and healthy way to start your day. This cereal is not only good for health but it also has many beauty benefits. Yes, you can use oats for hair and skin problems. Yes, you heard it right. This delicious cereal has many benefits and today I will be sharing some simple yet effective oatmeal recipes for beauty and hair care. 🙂 Oatmeal and egg Yolk Face Mask: Beat one egg yolk with two tbsp of oatmeal. Now add 1 tbsp of lemon juice in it and mix all the three ingredients completely. Apply this [paste on face in upward direction. Keep it for around 10 minutes and then wash off with cold water. This face mask is very good for dry skin as it tightens skin. This mask also helps in preventing wrinkle so one can start using this in late 20’s to prevent aging signs. Oatmeal and Honey Face Scrub: Oatmeal is a very good exfoliating product as it’s gentle but still works effectively. Mix 2 tbsp of oatmeal with half cup raw milk. Now add 1 tbsp of extra virgin oil and 1 tbsp of honey in the mixture and mix it well. Leave this paste for around 10 minutes so that oatmeal becomes smooth. Now, gently apply this mixture on your face and massage in circular motion. Keep scrubbing your face gently for 2-3 minutes and then rinse off with cold water. This oatmeal and honey scrub will exfoliate dead skin and will give you radiant glowing face. Honey present in the scrub will keep your face moisturized and hydrated making it softer. Oatmeal as Dry Shampoo: Having a bad hair day? Don’t worry oatmeal can be used as dry shampoo. Yes, you heard me right. Grind oatmeal in a grinder to make a fine powder. Now, mix 1 Tbsp Corn Starch or baking soda to 1/2 Cup of oatmeal powder. Add in few drops of essential oil to make your hair smell amazing. For darker hair add in some cocoa powder. Rub this mixture into your hair and then comb it out with wide tooth comb. Oatmeal removes excess oil and dirt from scalp. Now you can move out of your house without even shampooing your hair. Isn’t it a great handy tip? Oatmeal and Baking Soda Body Scrub: Mix oatmeal and baking soda in equal proportion with the help of warm water. Keep this mixture into warm water for around 10 minutes so that oatmeal becomes soft. Now, use this mixture as scrub for body and gently massage. You can use this on hands, legs, back, foot etc. after scrubbing wash off with cold water and pat dry. Oatmeal and baking soda both are excellent exfoliator and when combined together they exfoliate flawlessly. This body scrub will exfoliate dead skin and will give you smooth and soft skin. Run into the kitchen and make your own oatmeal mask. 😀 |
- Activated Charcoal Face Mask – Remove impurities and clear up acne using an activated charcoal face mask. Penetrates and clarifies the skin, removing dirt from pores. Works wonderfully as a spot treatment for blemishes.
- Use Vaseline To Make Eyelashes Grow, Remove Make Up, Make A Scrub, Or Rub On Feet Before Bed For Softer Feet.
- Use a lemon to remove hard water stains…Genius! Will that work for my feet too?!
- If the skin happens to darken in color on the knees and elbows, you don’t need to worry. This phenomenon occurs due to sun exposure or as a result of friction and pressure on these areas. If this bothers you, you can this natural and simple method that will get you rid of this problem. Dead skin cells make the skin on the elbows and knees, darker than the skin on the rest of the body. Did you know that when you work in the office you usually put pressure on your elbows? This pressure leads to pigmentation of the