Photo via: nifyhealth.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Reverse Cavities Naturally and Heal Tooth Decay with THIS Powerful Tooth Mask
- Think I might just make this…remineralizing your teeth to reverse and heal cavities without having them drilled and filled. Hmmm!!! Sounds like someone should have told me about this years ago! Think its for real???
- How you can reverse cavities naturally without drilling into your teeth and filling them with synthetic materials?
- Another pinner wrote: After being in dentistry for 20 years.. Let me tell you a cheap secret. All tooth whitening is made of peroxide. The gels run from 6 percent peroxide to 32 percent peroxide. If you swish with hydrogen peroxide everyday you will have the same results plus excellent gum tissue! As a dental hygienist, I recommend swishing with peroxide for 1-2 minutes morning and night to all my patients. It kills bacteria that causes decay, gingivitis, periodontal disease, and w…
- How to Heal Cavities Naturally
- How Eggshells Can Naturally Heal Your Cavities and More
- How to Heal Cavities with Oil Pulling. I will have to check this out…interesting
- Have hair products and tools damaged your hair? This all natural, powerful hair mask for damaged hair can transform your hair from lifeless into lustrous in no time. Only three ingredients (avocado, honey and coconut milk) are needed to repair your hair and bring shine and moisture back, leaving you with healthy, beautiful hair.
- DIY Toothpaste. Heal your cavities!? WOW that is what she claims. Im going to try this toothpaste recipe.
- Oatmeal is an excellent and healthy way to start your day. This cereal is not only good for health but it also has many beauty benefits. Yes, you can use oats for hair and skin problems. Yes, you heard it right. This delicious cereal has many benefits and today I will be sharing some simple yet effective oatmeal recipes for beauty and hair care. 🙂 Oatmeal and egg Yolk Face Mask: Beat one egg yolk with two tbsp of oatmeal. Now add 1 tbsp of lemon juice in it and mix all the three ingredients completely. Apply this [paste on face in upward direction. Keep it for around 10 minutes and then wash off with cold water. This face mask is very good for dry skin as it tightens skin. This mask also helps in preventing wrinkle so one can start using this in late 20’s to prevent aging signs. Oatmeal and Honey Face Scrub: Oatmeal is a very good exfoliating product as it’s gentle but still works effectively. Mix 2 tbsp of oatmeal with half cup raw milk. Now add 1 tbsp of extra virgin oil and 1 tbsp of honey in the mixture and mix it well. Leave this paste for around 10 minutes so that oatmeal becomes smooth. Now, gently apply this mixture on your face and massage in circular motion. Keep scrubbing your face gently for 2-3 minutes and then rinse off with cold water. This oatmeal and honey scrub will exfoliate dead skin and will give you radiant glowing face. Honey present in the scrub will keep your face moisturized and hydrated making it softer. Oatmeal as Dry Shampoo: Having a bad hair day? Don’t worry oatmeal can be used as dry shampoo. Yes, you heard me right. Grind oatmeal in a grinder to make a fine powder. Now, mix 1 Tbsp Corn Starch or baking soda to 1/2 Cup of oatmeal powder. Add in few drops of essential oil to make your hair smell amazing. For darker hair add in some cocoa powder. Rub this mixture into your hair and then comb it out with wide tooth comb. Oatmeal removes excess oil and dirt from scalp. Now you can move out of your house without even shampooing your hair. Isn’t it a great handy tip? Oatmeal and Baking Soda Body Scrub: Mix oatmeal and baking soda in equal proportion with the help of warm water. Keep this mixture into warm water for around 10 minutes so that oatmeal becomes soft. Now, use this mixture as scrub for body and gently massage. You can use this on hands, legs, back, foot etc. after scrubbing wash off with cold water and pat dry. Oatmeal and baking soda both are excellent exfoliator and when combined together they exfoliate flawlessly. This body scrub will exfoliate dead skin and will give you smooth and soft skin. Run into the kitchen and make your own oatmeal mask. 😀 |
- Heal your eczema naturally! Check out this easy, diy, whipped homemade eczema cream- made with essential oils. Poof- be gone eczema!
- High Blood Pressure Symptoms You Can Reverse Naturally