Photo via: thenerdyfarmwife.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Simple DIY Rosehip and Honey Anti-aging Eye Treatment
- 6 Rosehip Oil Uses & Benefits For Skin, Hair, Nails | Beauty Tips | Carrier Oil For Essential Oils
- This Rose Clay Face Mask recipe is great for dry or mature skin. Rosehip seed oil, chamomile extract and rose absolute create a luxurious clay face mask.
- Natural Hair Treatment with Olive Oil & Honey for Dry and Damaged Hair
- This easy DIY is full of goodness for your eyes. You could not go to a department store or spa and get this amazing of an eye treatment.
- 4 DIY Summer Beauty Recipes | All-Natural Eye Treatments
- Everyone knows that the Resveratrol in red wine is good for your heart, but did you know that since Resveratrol is an antioxidant that it is also amazingly good for your skin? Dr Oz gave a recipe for a Red Wine Facial Mask that has tons of anti-aging properties. In addition to red wine, the honey helps reduce redness and blemishes, while the yogurt works to moisturize your skin.
- Doctor Oz’s viewer gave this anti-aging facial home remedy and Dr Oz said that it does work! Sweet potatoes have some of the best anti-inflammatory properties. Mangoes and honey fight off free radical damage that the sun causes which can cause wrinkles in our skin and premature aging.
- Homemade Balm that can be used for anything! dry skin, eczema, chapped lips, hands, eyes, cuts & scrapes, and more! The recipe came from a balm that sells for $34/1.25 ounces in spas!
- This mask made with nutmeg, cinnamon, lemons, and honey will help reduce acne scars and is a hormonal acne treatment.
- Delicious Obsessions: Coconut Oil Hair Treatment with Egg Yolks and Honey | www.deliciousobsessions.com
- D.I.Y.Beauty Treatments using coconut oil, honey, evoo, brown sugar, and spices from your kitchen. Fixes for dry skin, acne, cellulite, and damaged dried out hair.