Photo via: onegoodthingbyjillee.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Make Scented Vinegar for Cleaning. This DIY cleaner is easy to make and non-toxic. It cuts through grease with ease. Orange vinegar for cleaning combines the cleaning power of vinegar and orange oil. All-natural, non-toxic cleaning.
- How to get the dark undertone off of your armpits, remove odor and make them silky smooth: 1 tbs white vinegar, 1 tbs baking soda, (secret ingredient!) 1 tsp vanilla extract, mix all ingredients together in a small bowl, then spread across underarms and let sit for 10 minutes with your arm up! Rinse off with a warm wash cloth and Wa-La! Silky smooth, no odor, and no dark spots! MIRACLE RECIPE
- This mask can be done twice a week. “This mask heals, exfoliates, brightens and moisturizes skin. It refines pores, fades acne marks and prevents blemishes from coming up: Combine 2 Tbsp sour cream with 2 Tbsp honey and 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar or lemon juice. Apply to your cleansed face and leave on for 20 minutes. Rinse with tepid water followed by a cool (not cold) rinse.
- Tub Cleaner – Heat 1/2 cup white vinegar in microwave for 90 sec, pour into a spray bottle. Add 1/2 cup BLUE DAWN dish soap. Shake gently to mix. Spray on surface, let it sit 1-2 hours. Just wipe it away then rinse with water. Should also take soap scum off shower doors and tile! THIS STUFF IS AMAZING!
- 10 Tips for Getting Longer,Thicker, Sexier Hair …… 1) Hair mask 2) protein 3)Brush your hair 4) Massage your scalp 5) Warm oil scalp massage 6) Care for your hair while you sleep 7) Try castor oil hair treatment 8) Vinegar rinse ………
- DIY moisturizing body wash with lavender and coconut milk. Soothing, softening and deliciously scented!
- All Natural Premium Eco-Soy Holiday Scented Candles by jolisavons
- Do you love those scented body washes from Bath & Body Works but don’t like the high price tag? This tutorial will show you how to make body wash in just a few simple steps. Whether you desire a scent that relaxes or invigorates you, you can quickly and easily create it by changing out the essential oils used. These homemade body washes also make great DIY gifts.
- Homemade Laundry Soap – Borax Free
- ***Chemical-Free Liquid Laundry Soap…This is the one I landed on…after much searching for a liquid all natural Laundry SOAP without Borax (no chemicals)~Donna
- The BEST homemade laundry detergent! Its super affordable, extremely gentle on sensitive skin, HE washer safe, Ive done side by side stain tests this version removes the stains better than store-bought. This recipe is not like the other recipes youve seen, it was developed over time with many tests until a perfect detergent came out of it!
- MYO Laundry Detergent– Borax Free