Photo via: discountmedicalsupplies.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Handprint Leaf Craft for September – Keepsake Calendar
- For the better part of a year, I have been working on a hair post. I have tried everything I could get my hands on.. and I’m still in the process. But before I start digging into all that is good and great in the natural haircare product world, I thought I’d share with you a quick, but useful post on my hair care tools: the wooden masterpieces that keep my hair healthy and strong. Today I’m sharing with you the only tools that touch my head these days: my bamboo wooden paddle brush, my purse…
- Warm up your abs and lower back with this bodyweight at home core warm up routine. Get your heart pumping and prepare your core for a strengthening workout. http://www.spotebi.com/workout-routines/bodyweight-at-home-core-warm-up-routine/:
- Solid Gold Glycerin Heart Soap by jolisavons on Etsy
- Be still my heart. TOMS Introduced Crib Shoes!
- When it comes to heart health, could the secret lie in an oil that we all once thought was bad for us? Dr Oz investigated claims that corn oil could actually be good for your heart.
- Do you want to increase the effectiveness of your exercise? Get more out of each workout? Spend less time, but get better results? Then you owe it to yourself to learn more about today’s heart rate monitors. http://athomebodyweightworkout.com/heart-rate-monitors-help-you-train-more-effectively/
- How to Infuse Olive Oil With Rosemary. Both olive oil and rosemary are prevalent ingredients in Italian cooking. What could be better than creating a tasty marriage of the two? Olive oil is considered a healthy oil because it is full of monounsaturated fat, which can lower your risk of heart disease and reduce your bad cholesterol levels. The aroma…
- Use these effective home remedies to lower your blood pressure and reduce your risk of heart disease.
- How much do you really know about heart failure? Given how prevalent heart disease is in our country, its important to know the facts and how to protect yourself.
- The benefits of calcium are bone health, cancer prevention, weight management, and heart health. Try the Top 10 Calcium Rich Foods to get your daily dose!
- Given below are twenty foods which boost up the metabolic rate. But, it is advisable to avoid over- consumption. They might interact with diabetes, high blood pressure, heart and other medications, leading to health issues. It is better to consult your healthcare provider before their intake to boost metabolism.