Photo via: healthwyze.org
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Anti-inflammatory Coconut Turmeric Bites (AIP & Paleo)
- Home remedies for mosquito bites
- Orajel will stop mosquito bites from itching immediately. — Must remember this… camping season is getting close!
- Buffalo Chicken Bites – a twist on the classic buffalo chicken dip appetizer! NewComfortFood AD
- Make 5 healing salves in one afternoon with the weeds from your garden to treat bug bites, chapped skin, sunburn, sore muscles, and bruises. http://homespunseasonalliving.com/make-5-healing-salves/
- When you have little ones in the house, there seems to be an endless supply off boo-boos, bug bites, and itchy skin. I like to keep things very simple, which is why I really love essential oils.
- 8 Energy Bites Recipes that everyone needs! These simple treats are healthy eating/snacking/dessert perfection, & I have a batch in my freezer at all times.
- Homemade Calamine Lotion- soothes bug bites, poison ivy, rashes & sunburn.
- Recipe: Chocolate Walnut Brownie Energy Bites
- Calamine Soap for Itchy Skin – Make your own. The main ingredient in calamine lotion and is used as an anti-itching agent to treat mild skin conditions such as sunburn, eczema, rashes, poison ivy, chickenpox, and insect bites and stings. THE PONTE VEDRA SOAP SHOPPE – PVSOAP.COM | Aromatherapy and Soapmaking Supplies.
- DIY Black Drawing Salve Recipe – Natural Home Remedy for Poisons, Boils, Acne, Insect Bites, Bee Stings, Splinters and Infections
- Make your own Miracle Balm by Frugally Sustainable- Based on the properties of the oils and herbs used in this balm, it has the power to heal: -eczema -psoriasis -topical thrush -inflammation -itching -slow-healing wounds -cuts, scraps, and bruises -bug bites and stings -burns -rashes