Photo via: lovingessentialoils.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Citrus Burst Essential Oil Diffuser Blend | Lemon Oil | Orange Oil | Bergamot Oil | Tangerine Oil | Grapefruit Oil | Bliss Recipe to Diffuse in Your Home or in the Office | DIY Essential Oils Uses
- DIY Citrus Burst Essential Oil Aromatherapy Spray Recipe | Homemade Air Freshener | Lemon Oil | Wild or Sweet Orange Oil | Bergamot Oil | Tangerine Oil | Grapefruit Oil | Natural Room Spray Recipes
- 12 Benefits of Citrus Essential Oils | Loving Essential Oils | Uses for Lemon, Orange, Lime, Bergamot, Tangerine, Mandarin, Grapefruit & Petitgrain Oil
- DIY Citrus Fresh Forest Essential Oil Room Spray Recipe | Homemade Air Freshener | White Fir Oil | Wild Orange Oil | Lemon Oil | Bergamot Oil | Natural Home | Healthy Living
- 15 Best Spring Diffuser Blends for Essential Oils plus a free printable of all the recipes- includes favorite recipes like Breathe Easy, Chill Out, Motivation, Mojito, Citrus Fresh, Stress Relief, Fresh & Clean, Springtime, Lemon Fresh, and more!
- Citrus Bomb Essential Oil Diffuser Blend | Grapefruit Oil | Orange Oil | Lemon Oil | Lime Oil | Aromatherapy Benefits
- Re-Energize Essential Oil Diffuser Blend Recipe | Grapefruit Oil | Peppermint Oil | Spearmint Oil | Diffuse in Your Home or Office | Diffusing Recipes
- Homemade Wood Furniture Cleaner Recipe by Loving Essential Oils | Natural Cleaning | Lemon Essential Oil | Jojoba Oil | White Vinegar | Healthy Living
- 20 Uses grapefruit essential oil Grapefruit Essential Oil, so far Ive never used oils like this… but Im interested anyway??
- Anger Be Gone Essential Oil Diffuser Blend | Diffusing Recipe | All Natural Anger Management | Thyme Oil | Bergamot Oil | Ylang Ylang Oil
- Oatmeal is an excellent and healthy way to start your day. This cereal is not only good for health but it also has many beauty benefits. Yes, you can use oats for hair and skin problems. Yes, you heard it right. This delicious cereal has many benefits and today I will be sharing some simple yet effective oatmeal recipes for beauty and hair care. 🙂 Oatmeal and egg Yolk Face Mask: Beat one egg yolk with two tbsp of oatmeal. Now add 1 tbsp of lemon juice in it and mix all the three ingredients completely. Apply this [paste on face in upward direction. Keep it for around 10 minutes and then wash off with cold water. This face mask is very good for dry skin as it tightens skin. This mask also helps in preventing wrinkle so one can start using this in late 20’s to prevent aging signs. Oatmeal and Honey Face Scrub: Oatmeal is a very good exfoliating product as it’s gentle but still works effectively. Mix 2 tbsp of oatmeal with half cup raw milk. Now add 1 tbsp of extra virgin oil and 1 tbsp of honey in the mixture and mix it well. Leave this paste for around 10 minutes so that oatmeal becomes smooth. Now, gently apply this mixture on your face and massage in circular motion. Keep scrubbing your face gently for 2-3 minutes and then rinse off with cold water. This oatmeal and honey scrub will exfoliate dead skin and will give you radiant glowing face. Honey present in the scrub will keep your face moisturized and hydrated making it softer. Oatmeal as Dry Shampoo: Having a bad hair day? Don’t worry oatmeal can be used as dry shampoo. Yes, you heard me right. Grind oatmeal in a grinder to make a fine powder. Now, mix 1 Tbsp Corn Starch or baking soda to 1/2 Cup of oatmeal powder. Add in few drops of essential oil to make your hair smell amazing. For darker hair add in some cocoa powder. Rub this mixture into your hair and then comb it out with wide tooth comb. Oatmeal removes excess oil and dirt from scalp. Now you can move out of your house without even shampooing your hair. Isn’t it a great handy tip? Oatmeal and Baking Soda Body Scrub: Mix oatmeal and baking soda in equal proportion with the help of warm water. Keep this mixture into warm water for around 10 minutes so that oatmeal becomes soft. Now, use this mixture as scrub for body and gently massage. You can use this on hands, legs, back, foot etc. after scrubbing wash off with cold water and pat dry. Oatmeal and baking soda both are excellent exfoliator and when combined together they exfoliate flawlessly. This body scrub will exfoliate dead skin and will give you smooth and soft skin. Run into the kitchen and make your own oatmeal mask. 😀 |
- Sun Kissed Essential Oil Diffuser Blend | Grapefruit Oil | Juniper Berry Oil | Orange Oil | Diffusing Oils for Home or Office | Aromatherapy Blends