Photo via: healingthroughfoods.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The symptoms of leaky gut range from digestive issues to skin problems, but following this plan to heal your gut will get you on the path to healing. Want to learn more? Click the image to take the free course to heal your gut – its the exact steps I used to overcome eczema, food intolerances, anxiety and more. Enjoy! 🙂
- Need more recipes ideas for leaky gut? Check out these delicious tips to get you started – your diet doesnt have to be boring just because you have food sensitivities, digestion problems, or skin issues. These recipes are delicious and will heal your gut!
- Learn the symptoms of leaky gut, the worst foods for digestion, the healthiest foods for leaky gut, and how to use food to heal. I struggled with eczema and health problems for years before healing my gut – feel better faster and learn exactly what it takes to heal your gut, beat digestive disorders, eczema, and more. Click here to check it out!
- Feel like a leaky gut diet is too restrictive and you need more leaky gut recipes? Bored of eating and feeling discouraged? Check out this post to get some DELICIOUS recipes that will heal your gut and get your morning off on the right start!!
- Wondering how to make gut healing bone broth? This is a homemade digestive…
- Bone broth is a healing remedy for leaky gut, digestive disorders, acid reflux…
- Wondering what the symptoms of leaky gut are? Need to know which foods are safe to eat and which will cause digestive problems? Learn more by taking the free course to heal your gut – just click the pin above!
- Peppermint essential oil has many benefits including digestive support, pain relief and breath freshener. Peppermint oil uses for skin, hair and DIY recipes
- The common signs and symptoms of leaky gut include autoimmune disease, eczema, allergies, asthma, and more. Do you think you have leaky gut? Find out here + get a free course to heal your gut and beat your digestive disorders!
- Your brain and your digestive system are intricately linked. They interact so closely that some say they should be taken as one system. The link is the vagus nerve, a direct neuronal connection between the gut and the brain. It turns out the gut can bidirectionally communicate with the brain via the vagus nerve, known as the gut–brain axis. Not only does an individual’s microbiome affect overall health and disease, but also can impact mental health. Anger, anxiety, stress, sadness…
- Wondering how to heal your gut? Symptoms range from digestive disorders to brain fog, but with these leaky gut remedies you can start taking back your health! Plus, click the pin for an awesome course to heal your gut!
- Being on the early stages of Intro is rough. If you need the GAPS Program and gut healing (which most of us do these days), rough may be an understatement. It can be especially tough on kids. Besid…