Photo via: tasteaholics.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 1tsp cinnamon, 2 tblsp lemon juice, 2 tblsp apple cider vinegar, 1 tblsp raw honey,8 ounce cup of warm water. It works, I swear by it, if you dont exercise drink it twice a day and the weight will shed slowly and you can eat whatever, but if you do exercise its works like lightning. Boosts your metabolism and immune system as well.drink half before bed and half next morning.
- How to use Apple Cider Vinegar for Hair Growth: Here are the best ways of using ACV for preventing hair loss. All you need to do is to follow them regularly without any interruption till you achieved the goals.
- Have you ever tried apple cider vinegar? You can actually drink it straight from the bottle, though you might prefer to add it to other things. There are many health benefits of apple cider vinegar: it can kill bacteria, lower cholesterol, and aid in weight loss. There are so many practical applications for apple cider vinegar – from homemade cleaner to relieving muscle soreness, the uses go on! Continue on as eBay shares ten amazing uses for apple cider vinegar.
- If you’re looking to lose weight fast, don’t turn to diet pills or dangerous drugs. These one spoonful hacks will help curb your appetite and provide your body with nutrients and healthy substances it needs to get back on track and shed the pounds. 1. A Spoonful of Apple Cider Vinegar for Blood Sugar Support …
- There are numerous benefits you can receive from adding some grass-fed gelatin to your diet. These include and are not limited to the following: Skin Health + cell health, Anti-aging, Wrinkles, Teeth, Hair and Nails, Stretch marks, Cellulite, Liver Detox, Weight loss, Digestion, Leaky Gut, Strong Bones Arthritis Support, High Metabolism, Adrenals, Hormone balance, Wound repair, Allergies, Muscle maintenance, Lowers Inflammation.
- Cinnamon contains anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, as well as a natural grittiness that helps clear out clogged pores. Use cinnamon in various DIY beauty treatments to get clean and clear skin naturally. Cinnamon scrub or mask can help you fade acne scars and even out skin discoloration, giving your bright and toned skin. Cinnamon face and body scrub: Ingredients: Granulated Sugar – 1/4 Cup Ground Cinnamon – 1 Tsp Extra virgin olive oil or organic honey – 1 Tbsp Mix granulated white sugar with extra-virgin olive oil or honey and ground cinnamon. Mix everything and use it to exfoliate your body while in shower for smoother skin. This scrub will also treat back or body acne. Cinnamon clear skin Mask: Ingredients: Baking soda – 1 Tsp Ground Cinnamon – 1/4 Tsp Extra virgin olive oil or raw honey – 1 Tbsp Mix organic cinnamon, nutmeg and raw honey ( oily skin) or olive oil (dry skin). Apply the mask to your face and let it sit for 10-15 minutes. Wash it off while scrubbing softly in circular motion for exfoliation. The mask might sting your skin for few mins once applied. Acne Spot treatment: Add a bit of cinnamon about 1/4 teaspoon to a tablespoon of honey and mix into a paste. Dab it on that zit. Leave it for 5-10 minutes and rinse off. Lip plumper: Cinnamon naturally plumps up the lips because it very mildly irritates the skin of the lips and with the increased blood flow in this area, the lips start to swell slightly resulting in fuller and plumper lips. DIY natural cinnamon lip plumper. Blackheads: Cinnamon and honey make a wonderful combination for getting rid of blackheads. Mix 1 teaspoon raw honey with 1 tablespoon of cinnamon. Apply the paste to the affected areas and rub gently for 1 minute. Let sit for a few minutes and rinse well with cool water. ** Side note **: Cinnamon can cause irritation though, so be sure to try the treatment out on your inner arm before applying it to your face. |
- Whenever you are in need of treating many diseases, and leave medicine aside, try this power trio that does it all. The combination of garlic, apple cider vinegar and honey is an extraordinary blend that provides cures for numerous diseases. The honey provides incredible antimicrobial properties, and offers fair enzymes, vitamin and mineral content. On the other hand, garlic gives allicin, which acts as a natural antioxidant that delays aging symptoms. Finally, apple cider vinegar shows co…..
- It should be noted that if you choose to use honey and apple cider vinegar that you are sure to use Raw honey, and Raw ACV. You wont get any of the benefits of the two if they have been processed.
- The benefits of drinking just one glass a day of this Apple Cider Detox Drink include accelerated metabolism, clearer skin, reduced levels of acidity, and a detoxified digestive tract. With a list of benefits like that, what do you have to lose by giving it a try?
- Apple cider vinegar, or ACV, is a well-documented household product that you may use in both cooking and for aid in healing.
- Are you tired of the unsightly brown spots on your skin but don’t want to spend your money on some expensive product from the store? Then you are in luck. There are simple and easy ways to get rid of the brown spots on your skin and all it takes is some apple cider vinegar and an onion.
- Oatmeal is an excellent and healthy way to start your day. This cereal is not only good for health but it also has many beauty benefits. Yes, you can use oats for hair and skin problems. Yes, you heard it right. This delicious cereal has many benefits and today I will be sharing some simple yet effective oatmeal recipes for beauty and hair care. 🙂 Oatmeal and egg Yolk Face Mask: Beat one egg yolk with two tbsp of oatmeal. Now add 1 tbsp of lemon juice in it and mix all the three ingredients completely. Apply this [paste on face in upward direction. Keep it for around 10 minutes and then wash off with cold water. This face mask is very good for dry skin as it tightens skin. This mask also helps in preventing wrinkle so one can start using this in late 20’s to prevent aging signs. Oatmeal and Honey Face Scrub: Oatmeal is a very good exfoliating product as it’s gentle but still works effectively. Mix 2 tbsp of oatmeal with half cup raw milk. Now add 1 tbsp of extra virgin oil and 1 tbsp of honey in the mixture and mix it well. Leave this paste for around 10 minutes so that oatmeal becomes smooth. Now, gently apply this mixture on your face and massage in circular motion. Keep scrubbing your face gently for 2-3 minutes and then rinse off with cold water. This oatmeal and honey scrub will exfoliate dead skin and will give you radiant glowing face. Honey present in the scrub will keep your face moisturized and hydrated making it softer. Oatmeal as Dry Shampoo: Having a bad hair day? Don’t worry oatmeal can be used as dry shampoo. Yes, you heard me right. Grind oatmeal in a grinder to make a fine powder. Now, mix 1 Tbsp Corn Starch or baking soda to 1/2 Cup of oatmeal powder. Add in few drops of essential oil to make your hair smell amazing. For darker hair add in some cocoa powder. Rub this mixture into your hair and then comb it out with wide tooth comb. Oatmeal removes excess oil and dirt from scalp. Now you can move out of your house without even shampooing your hair. Isn’t it a great handy tip? Oatmeal and Baking Soda Body Scrub: Mix oatmeal and baking soda in equal proportion with the help of warm water. Keep this mixture into warm water for around 10 minutes so that oatmeal becomes soft. Now, use this mixture as scrub for body and gently massage. You can use this on hands, legs, back, foot etc. after scrubbing wash off with cold water and pat dry. Oatmeal and baking soda both are excellent exfoliator and when combined together they exfoliate flawlessly. This body scrub will exfoliate dead skin and will give you smooth and soft skin. Run into the kitchen and make your own oatmeal mask. 😀 |