Photo via: thecwaftyblog.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hot/cold packs. Tutorial.. great idea!
- Simple foods you can eat to keep your mind bright and functioning, and how you can even avoid illnesses.
- Cinnamon contains anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, as well as a natural grittiness that helps clear out clogged pores. Use cinnamon in various DIY beauty treatments to get clean and clear skin naturally. Cinnamon scrub or mask can help you fade acne scars and even out skin discoloration, giving your bright and toned skin. Cinnamon face and body scrub: Ingredients: Granulated Sugar – 1/4 Cup Ground Cinnamon – 1 Tsp Extra virgin olive oil or organic honey – 1 Tbsp Mix granulated white sugar with extra-virgin olive oil or honey and ground cinnamon. Mix everything and use it to exfoliate your body while in shower for smoother skin. This scrub will also treat back or body acne. Cinnamon clear skin Mask: Ingredients: Baking soda – 1 Tsp Ground Cinnamon – 1/4 Tsp Extra virgin olive oil or raw honey – 1 Tbsp Mix organic cinnamon, nutmeg and raw honey ( oily skin) or olive oil (dry skin). Apply the mask to your face and let it sit for 10-15 minutes. Wash it off while scrubbing softly in circular motion for exfoliation. The mask might sting your skin for few mins once applied. Acne Spot treatment: Add a bit of cinnamon about 1/4 teaspoon to a tablespoon of honey and mix into a paste. Dab it on that zit. Leave it for 5-10 minutes and rinse off. Lip plumper: Cinnamon naturally plumps up the lips because it very mildly irritates the skin of the lips and with the increased blood flow in this area, the lips start to swell slightly resulting in fuller and plumper lips. DIY natural cinnamon lip plumper. Blackheads: Cinnamon and honey make a wonderful combination for getting rid of blackheads. Mix 1 teaspoon raw honey with 1 tablespoon of cinnamon. Apply the paste to the affected areas and rub gently for 1 minute. Let sit for a few minutes and rinse well with cool water. ** Side note **: Cinnamon can cause irritation though, so be sure to try the treatment out on your inner arm before applying it to your face. |
- Curly Hair Commandments…now if only I could wear and love my natural curls…Im a c u next Tuesday when it comes to vanity and I think this map of sorts may just break my straight hair vanity haha VOGUEgoneROGUE;)
- Summer in ONEDERLAND!!: TRANSFORMATION TUESDAY!!! 11/26/13
- Summer in ONEDERLAND!!: Transformation Tuesday 11/12/13
- Hello all! Ive finally moved this recipe for Tummy Tuck Cream where it belongs! On my new blog geared toward Essential Oils…and maybe some craftsy tutorials here and then when I feel like it! Theres a graphic at the bottom that is new, check it out! Only a couple of days ago I posted…
- This magic salt sock for ear infections is a good old fashioned remedy that you will be glad you discovered. Watch the video tutorial too.
- This tutorial for brick word art is super simple and is a great way to add beauty and whimsy to the garden. Use as a stepping stone or pretty accent piece.
- Orginized nursery dresser i like this but i have so much stuff to orginize but i love the idea
- Why is it that some of the healthiest habits make us look kind of ridiculous? (See: oil pulling , yoga , turmeric masks .) Dry brushing is no exception, but just like sloshing oil in our mouths, hanging out in downward dog, and slathering our faces with neon-yellow paste, it’s totally worth it. The Benefits of Dry Brushing The idea behind dry brushing is to get your lymphatic system moving…
- Looking for a unique DIY holiday gift idea? Consider making some homemade peppermint lip balm using just a few natural ingredients. Its so easy, youll never want to buy store-bought again! The shea butter is super soothing for dry lips especially when paired with peppermint essential oil.