Photo via: ohlardy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The top 5 gut healing benefits of fermented foods and probiotics. Learn why these fermented foods are better than probiotics when it comes to health and how theyll boost your immunity, make digestion easier, and help you stop bloating.
- Relieve PMS symptoms and make that time of the month more bearable by eating these foods that are proven to relieve your worst period symptoms.
- Everyone knows how delicious cinnamon is! The strong seductive smell reminds many of us of our favorite foods & desserts. However cinnamon is also a great natural medicine to include in your daily diet. The health benefits of cinnamon are numerous and they can help you lead a healthier lifestyle.
- I have one last trick up my sleeve… If you wont EAT your probiotics, surely youll DRINK them! We all know about Kombucha and kefir… here are 56 more fermented beverages *beyond* kombucha and kefir! Who knew there were so many variations of kvass and homemade soda?!
- Avoid these foods if you want to get rid of mucus!
- Purge your pantry of processed foods & try these healthy cooking swaps instead! GorgeousForGood
- To date, there are over 1,500 studies proving coconut oil to be one of the healthiest foods on the planet. Coconut oil benefits and uses go beyond what most
- Sure, you know that probiotics are key to your digestive health, but these microorganisms have tons of other health benefits to offer. To make sure you’re getting enough, here are the top Paleo-friendly probiotic foods! For the full article visit us here: http://paleo.co/probioticfoods
- In this blog, you’ll learn the benefits of consuming alkaline foods. I’ll introduce you to…
- The benefits of calcium are bone health, cancer prevention, weight management, and heart health. Try the Top 10 Calcium Rich Foods to get your daily dose!
- Dr. Nelson shows how to get the many benefits of a healthy digestive tract.
- Avocados are the favorite fruits of numerous people, but many fail to use all their benefits, as the healthiest parts of them are actually their seeds.