Photo via: stanshealth.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 5 Exercises to Eliminate the Dreaded Double Chin Hate the crepey skin under your chin? Get rid of it quick with these simple exercises!
- About 1 in 10 individuals will have some form of thyroid dysfunction during their lifetime, but about 60% of them will never have the issue identified. Thyroid problems tend to be even worse in exercise enthusiasts and hard charging individuals. With this complete thyroid function test, you’ll be able to pinpoint exactly how well your thyroid is working – and you’ll be able to find out far more than the standard thyroid panel from your physician will typically test for.
- I’ve always loved the smell of essential oils but until recently had no idea just how powerful they can be. They are literally medicine. The University of Maryland Medical Center does a good job of explaining this, The “smell” receptors in your nose communicate with parts of your brain …
- One of the most popular and efficient ingredients in fighting cellulite is coffee. It is used in lots of lotions, shower gels and soaps especially designed for you to forget about this stressful and unaesthetic condition. Used together with powerful essential oils, it can make miracles! We will present you a simple and very efficient …
- Do you want to increase the effectiveness of your exercise? Get more out of each workout? Spend less time, but get better results? Then you owe it to yourself to learn more about today’s heart rate monitors. http://athomebodyweightworkout.com/heart-rate-monitors-help-you-train-more-effectively/
- 1tsp cinnamon, 2 tblsp lemon juice, 2 tblsp apple cider vinegar, 1 tblsp raw honey,8 ounce cup of warm water. It works, I swear by it, if you dont exercise drink it twice a day and the weight will shed slowly and you can eat whatever, but if you do exercise its works like lightning. Boosts your metabolism and immune system as well.drink half before bed and half next morning.
- body wash 1/2 cup coconut milk 2/3 cup Dr. Bronner’s Lavender Castile Soap (you can use a different scent if you like) 3 tsp. Vitamin E Oil 5 drops of Essential Oil Young Living Oils 2 tsp. Vegetable Glycerin (this is the secret to suds)
- How to get the dark undertone off of your armpits, remove odor and make them silky smooth: 1 tbs white vinegar, 1 tbs baking soda, (secret ingredient!) 1 tsp vanilla extract, mix all ingredients together in a small bowl, then spread across underarms and let sit for 10 minutes with your arm up! Rinse off with a warm wash cloth and Wa-La! Silky smooth, no odor, and no dark spots! MIRACLE RECIPE
- Lateral Dragonfly — What it does: Energizes the chest and side of the body, nourishing the heart and lung meridians. Also stimulates the meridians of the lower body, improving the flow of qi (energy) throughout your body.
- Being pregnant is an amazing thing but the havoc it can wreak on our bodies is not so wonderful (i.e. stretch marks). If you have been left with these not so lovely reminders of pregnancy, here’s a simple and inexpensive way to reduce them. This homemade stretch mark cream contains ingredients that are fabulous for your skin including coconut oil, cocoa butter, and vitamin E oil and takes only a few minutes to whip up.
- Oatmeal is an excellent and healthy way to start your day. This cereal is not only good for health but it also has many beauty benefits. Yes, you can use oats for hair and skin problems. Yes, you heard it right. This delicious cereal has many benefits and today I will be sharing some simple yet effective oatmeal recipes for beauty and hair care. 🙂 Oatmeal and egg Yolk Face Mask: Beat one egg yolk with two tbsp of oatmeal. Now add 1 tbsp of lemon juice in it and mix all the three ingredients completely. Apply this [paste on face in upward direction. Keep it for around 10 minutes and then wash off with cold water. This face mask is very good for dry skin as it tightens skin. This mask also helps in preventing wrinkle so one can start using this in late 20’s to prevent aging signs. Oatmeal and Honey Face Scrub: Oatmeal is a very good exfoliating product as it’s gentle but still works effectively. Mix 2 tbsp of oatmeal with half cup raw milk. Now add 1 tbsp of extra virgin oil and 1 tbsp of honey in the mixture and mix it well. Leave this paste for around 10 minutes so that oatmeal becomes smooth. Now, gently apply this mixture on your face and massage in circular motion. Keep scrubbing your face gently for 2-3 minutes and then rinse off with cold water. This oatmeal and honey scrub will exfoliate dead skin and will give you radiant glowing face. Honey present in the scrub will keep your face moisturized and hydrated making it softer. Oatmeal as Dry Shampoo: Having a bad hair day? Don’t worry oatmeal can be used as dry shampoo. Yes, you heard me right. Grind oatmeal in a grinder to make a fine powder. Now, mix 1 Tbsp Corn Starch or baking soda to 1/2 Cup of oatmeal powder. Add in few drops of essential oil to make your hair smell amazing. For darker hair add in some cocoa powder. Rub this mixture into your hair and then comb it out with wide tooth comb. Oatmeal removes excess oil and dirt from scalp. Now you can move out of your house without even shampooing your hair. Isn’t it a great handy tip? Oatmeal and Baking Soda Body Scrub: Mix oatmeal and baking soda in equal proportion with the help of warm water. Keep this mixture into warm water for around 10 minutes so that oatmeal becomes soft. Now, use this mixture as scrub for body and gently massage. You can use this on hands, legs, back, foot etc. after scrubbing wash off with cold water and pat dry. Oatmeal and baking soda both are excellent exfoliator and when combined together they exfoliate flawlessly. This body scrub will exfoliate dead skin and will give you smooth and soft skin. Run into the kitchen and make your own oatmeal mask. 😀 |
- Face Exercise: How to do a Complete Facial Workout!Face lifting exercises for the forehead, eyes, nose, cheeks, mouth, jowls, chin and neck. Free face exercise guide for every part of your face with videos!