Photo via: littlethings.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Centerpiece cylinder vase lot of 4 silver cylinder vases wrapped with decorative rhinestone mesh wrap Glass vases are 7.50 inches tall and 3.50 inches in diameter **Please note the wrap does not contain genuine rhinestones, diamonds or crystals** An elegant and easy way to add pizazz to your special event! Great for guestbook table, buffet tables, cake and sweetheart table Ideal for bridal party bouquets at the head table or you can add water and floating candle and use as part of your centerpiece arrangements Lots of decorative options for these bling vases ***The pomander balls are NOT INCLUDED*** Vases are assembled with an environmentally friendly adhesive. No hot glue or harsh chemical adhesives are used on these bling tealights Coordinating items available: votive wraps, bridal bouquet wraps, napkin rings, tealight candles, flameless LED tealights and votive candles Additional styles and colors available here : http://www.etsy.com/shop/ThePartyDeeva?section_id=12265559 If a different quantity is required please message me and I will set up a custom listing for you This item is shipped via the US Postal Service within 3 to 7 days receipt of payment. If you require a faster shipping method or expedited service please contact me Return to main page of The Party Deeva https://www.etsy.com/shop/ThePartyDeeva To ensure you have a positive and satisfying purchasing experience with The Party Deeva please take a moment to read my policies section **Please be original as item titles, descriptions, tags and images are ThePartyDeevas 2012 All rights reserved**
- Every Day She Makes Pleasure on Her Ear With a Clip. See Why, and You Will Want to Try the Same – Reflexology is a field of medicine that pressure on certain places on the body, to solve the problem of pain. It is especially suitable method for application to the ear, just because there are a lot of nerve endings.
- If the skin happens to darken in color on the knees and elbows, you don’t need to worry. This phenomenon occurs due to sun exposure or as a result of friction and pressure on these areas. If this bothers you, you can this natural and simple method that will get you rid of this problem. Dead skin cells make the skin on the elbows and knees, darker than the skin on the rest of the body. Did you know that when you work in the office you usually put pressure on your elbows? This pressure leads to pigmentation of the
- When youre fighting with congestion, this is an amazing way to give relief throughout the day or as you sleep. Add a tablespoon of Vicks and a tablespoon of water to your wax tart warmer. Simple, easy and effective.
- Regular application of these skin firming masks is highly beneficial to make your skin appear firm and tighter at home. NATURAL BOTOX Who needs Botox when bananas can do the trick? Mash up a medium-sized ripe banana along with some honey to make a paste. Apply this gently on your face and neck. Keep it on for 10-20 minutes before you wash it off with cold water to help rejuvenate wrinkled skin. VITAMIN C MASK Orange are loaded with vitamin C, use them in your beauty routine for a younger looking skin. Use orange juice along with aloe vera gel to tighten the skin naturally. Mix equal quantity of orange juice and aloe vera gel and apply it on your face for 30 mins and rinse off. TIGHTENING MASK 1 Egg White with 1 Tablespoon Greek Yogurt. Whisk egg white slightly then add yogurt. Mix well and apply to face. Leave mixture on for 10-15 minutes before rinsing with luke warm water. ANTI AGING MASK Oatmeal along with honey makes an excellent anti wrinkle mask. Oatmeal acts as a gentle exfoliate, revealing smoother and more youthful skin. While honey works wonders to ease out fine lines and wrinkles. Mix a tbsp of ground oatmeal with 2 tbsp of honey. Apply a paste on your skin. Keep it on for sometime before you wash off your face with lukewarm water. FIRMING OIL Mix coconut oil with few drops of lavender essential oil. Massage this natural skin tightening oil to tighten the skin under eyes and loose skin around mouth before going to bed. This natural skin care method is best for reducing deep wrinkles and fine lines on face and neck. Read More: Best natural anti aging treatment with oils >> |
- Seasons come and go, and as we’re all aware summer is quickly approaching. Spring is the perfect time to get your skin ready for the coming months. My favorite at home remedy for dry skin is simple: coconut butter and a couple drops of olive oil. Coconut butter is an incredible moisturizer and promotes elasticity in…
- Neck Pain Treatment: This Unusual Stretch Relieves Stiff Neck in 90 Seconds! Doctor explains a simple stretch that heals stick neck. via @vanessacrafting
- Whenever you are in need of treating many diseases, and leave medicine aside, try this power trio that does it all. The combination of garlic, apple cider vinegar and honey is an extraordinary blend that provides cures for numerous diseases. The honey provides incredible antimicrobial properties, and offers fair enzymes, vitamin and mineral content. On the other hand, garlic gives allicin, which acts as a natural antioxidant that delays aging symptoms. Finally, apple cider vinegar shows co…..
- Oatmeal is an excellent and healthy way to start your day. This cereal is not only good for health but it also has many beauty benefits. Yes, you can use oats for hair and skin problems. Yes, you heard it right. This delicious cereal has many benefits and today I will be sharing some simple yet effective oatmeal recipes for beauty and hair care. 🙂 Oatmeal and egg Yolk Face Mask: Beat one egg yolk with two tbsp of oatmeal. Now add 1 tbsp of lemon juice in it and mix all the three ingredients completely. Apply this [paste on face in upward direction. Keep it for around 10 minutes and then wash off with cold water. This face mask is very good for dry skin as it tightens skin. This mask also helps in preventing wrinkle so one can start using this in late 20’s to prevent aging signs. Oatmeal and Honey Face Scrub: Oatmeal is a very good exfoliating product as it’s gentle but still works effectively. Mix 2 tbsp of oatmeal with half cup raw milk. Now add 1 tbsp of extra virgin oil and 1 tbsp of honey in the mixture and mix it well. Leave this paste for around 10 minutes so that oatmeal becomes smooth. Now, gently apply this mixture on your face and massage in circular motion. Keep scrubbing your face gently for 2-3 minutes and then rinse off with cold water. This oatmeal and honey scrub will exfoliate dead skin and will give you radiant glowing face. Honey present in the scrub will keep your face moisturized and hydrated making it softer. Oatmeal as Dry Shampoo: Having a bad hair day? Don’t worry oatmeal can be used as dry shampoo. Yes, you heard me right. Grind oatmeal in a grinder to make a fine powder. Now, mix 1 Tbsp Corn Starch or baking soda to 1/2 Cup of oatmeal powder. Add in few drops of essential oil to make your hair smell amazing. For darker hair add in some cocoa powder. Rub this mixture into your hair and then comb it out with wide tooth comb. Oatmeal removes excess oil and dirt from scalp. Now you can move out of your house without even shampooing your hair. Isn’t it a great handy tip? Oatmeal and Baking Soda Body Scrub: Mix oatmeal and baking soda in equal proportion with the help of warm water. Keep this mixture into warm water for around 10 minutes so that oatmeal becomes soft. Now, use this mixture as scrub for body and gently massage. You can use this on hands, legs, back, foot etc. after scrubbing wash off with cold water and pat dry. Oatmeal and baking soda both are excellent exfoliator and when combined together they exfoliate flawlessly. This body scrub will exfoliate dead skin and will give you smooth and soft skin. Run into the kitchen and make your own oatmeal mask. 😀 |
- Pain in the knee almost stops your life as it makes you unable to move with ease and there is an acute pain in the knee joints when you walk or run or bend your legs. There are many home remedies, which you can use to combat this knee pain without making a hole in your pocket.
- Parsley has a rich and storied history, and its substantial health properties and usefulness as a garden herb are timeless. Easy to grow and propagate, this attractive herb is a welcome addition to veggie patches and flower containers, and storage of surplus stock is simple as well. Get all the details on how to grow and enjoy parsley – read more now on Gardener’s Path.
- Sciatic nerve pain is one source of this devastating pain, but luckily, there are a number of easy ways you might be able to alleviate that pain with simple movements.