Photo via: natashaskitchen.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- PERFECT Desiccated Liver – Nutrient Dense Source of Naturally Occurring High Quality Protein
- Egg Yolk Mask-If your hair breaks before it gets past your shoulders, an egg mask will be your savior. Eggs contain lecithin and protein, which strengthen, nourish, and heal your strands. Plus, their high sulfur content might even help your pesky dandruff problem.
- While there are an assortment of creams and over-the-counter medications that can remove stretch marks, most of those products are extremely expensive. They might also make some people question what they are putting on their skin. So try out these 12 home remedies instead!
- Nails are probably one of the most under pampered part of our body. We do not do much to care about it and so we eventually see the outcome of this carelessness in the form of brittle nails. Most of the times brittle nails are the signs of a health issue, like thyroid, anemia etc. So you might have to see a doctor to sort that out. BEAUTIFUL NAILS To strengthen your nails, you must follow the following things: Vitamins Include vitamin B in your diet or start taking supplements under the guidance of a doctor. Lack of Vitamin A and Vitamin C can also be the reason for brittle nails. Protein and calcium rich diet has to be included in your daily diet. Horsetail or nettle tea Include the consumption of horsetail or nettle tea once a day. The herbs are a great source of silica as well as other minerals which are essential for the nails to grow. Essential fatty acids Healthy nails issue can be dealt by consuming essential fatty acids. This is found in fish with high fat content and flax seed oil. Consume 1 tablespoon flaxseed oil per day to combat brittle nails. Moisturize your nails Apply petroleum jelly or thick cream on the nails. It would be better if you can do it at night. Hydrate Water as everyone knows is very important for overall health. Therefore drinking water can help in hydrating the body which in turn will take care of dry and brittle nails. Massage Regular massage on the finger nails will help in increasing the blood flow towards that area which will help in promoting healthy nails. Do not overuse your nails Nails cannot substitute any tools. So stop using your nails to open soda cans or any other objects as this will only make it more brittle. Olive oil and lemon juice Take 1 spoon of olive oil and add a few drops of lemon juice and apply it on your nails regularly. This will help you combat the issue of brittle nails. You can use olive oil alone for nail treatment too. Simply immerse your nails in a bowl of olive oil and keep it for 10 minutes. Use gloves Whenever you are doing any kind of work which involves the use of your nails, always make sure your wear gloves. This will protect your nails from getting cut. Exposure to water, soap, soil etc. can damage your nails. Vitamin E and tea tree oil Take 1 teaspoon of tea tree oil and add a couple of drops of Vitamin E. Mix this well and apply it on the nails. This will help in treating the brittle nails and at the same time prevent any kind of infection on the nails. Sea salt Mix 2 teaspoons of fine sea salt and add few drops of lemon juice, myrrh oil, wheat germ oil and frankincense oil and transfer this mixture to a bowl with warm water. Soak your hands in it for 10 to 15 minutes. Do it twice a week. Related Post: Natural ways to brighten and whiten yellow, discolored nails |
- 10 Tips for Getting Longer,Thicker, Sexier Hair …… 1) Hair mask 2) protein 3)Brush your hair 4) Massage your scalp 5) Warm oil scalp massage 6) Care for your hair while you sleep 7) Try castor oil hair treatment 8) Vinegar rinse ………
- 5-ingredients is all you need to make these No-Bake Key Lime Pie Energy bars. These bars are a knockoff of the fruit and nut bars everyone loves. Feel free to roll them into balls for a bite-sized treat or add a scoop or two of collagen a little protein boost. | http://therealfoodrds.com/key-lime-pie-energy-bars/ | Paleo | Vegan | Gluten-free | Whole30 | Grain-free | Egg-free
- These homemade chocolate peanut butter cups are dairy, sugar, and gluten free…and packed with protein! I love this healthy snack better than Reeses!
- Stinky pits? High blood pressure? It could be a magnesium deficiency. See how you can resolve these issues and more with this recipe for magnesium oil! health magnesium hypertension
- Nowadays, many people suffer from high cholesterol levels and hypertension. These health problems are usually caused by lack of physical activity and improp
- Turkey Ranch Club Wraps are one of my favorite easy lunch recipes! Perfect for school lunches or lunch on the go!
- This is crazy. Mix 1/4 c Listerine (any kind but I like the blue), 1/4 c vinegar and 1/2 c of warm water. Soak feet for 10 minutes and when you take them out the dead skin will practically wipe off. Must try this….
- There are numerous benefits you can receive from adding some grass-fed gelatin to your diet. These include and are not limited to the following: Skin Health + cell health, Anti-aging, Wrinkles, Teeth, Hair and Nails, Stretch marks, Cellulite, Liver Detox, Weight loss, Digestion, Leaky Gut, Strong Bones Arthritis Support, High Metabolism, Adrenals, Hormone balance, Wound repair, Allergies, Muscle maintenance, Lowers Inflammation.