Photo via: beautytipsdiary.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Oatmeal is an excellent and healthy way to start your day. This cereal is not only good for health but it also has many beauty benefits. Yes, you can use oats for hair and skin problems. Yes, you heard it right. This delicious cereal has many benefits and today I will be sharing some simple yet effective oatmeal recipes for beauty and hair care. 🙂 Oatmeal and egg Yolk Face Mask: Beat one egg yolk with two tbsp of oatmeal. Now add 1 tbsp of lemon juice in it and mix all the three ingredients completely. Apply this [paste on face in upward direction. Keep it for around 10 minutes and then wash off with cold water. This face mask is very good for dry skin as it tightens skin. This mask also helps in preventing wrinkle so one can start using this in late 20’s to prevent aging signs. Oatmeal and Honey Face Scrub: Oatmeal is a very good exfoliating product as it’s gentle but still works effectively. Mix 2 tbsp of oatmeal with half cup raw milk. Now add 1 tbsp of extra virgin oil and 1 tbsp of honey in the mixture and mix it well. Leave this paste for around 10 minutes so that oatmeal becomes smooth. Now, gently apply this mixture on your face and massage in circular motion. Keep scrubbing your face gently for 2-3 minutes and then rinse off with cold water. This oatmeal and honey scrub will exfoliate dead skin and will give you radiant glowing face. Honey present in the scrub will keep your face moisturized and hydrated making it softer. Oatmeal as Dry Shampoo: Having a bad hair day? Don’t worry oatmeal can be used as dry shampoo. Yes, you heard me right. Grind oatmeal in a grinder to make a fine powder. Now, mix 1 Tbsp Corn Starch or baking soda to 1/2 Cup of oatmeal powder. Add in few drops of essential oil to make your hair smell amazing. For darker hair add in some cocoa powder. Rub this mixture into your hair and then comb it out with wide tooth comb. Oatmeal removes excess oil and dirt from scalp. Now you can move out of your house without even shampooing your hair. Isn’t it a great handy tip? Oatmeal and Baking Soda Body Scrub: Mix oatmeal and baking soda in equal proportion with the help of warm water. Keep this mixture into warm water for around 10 minutes so that oatmeal becomes soft. Now, use this mixture as scrub for body and gently massage. You can use this on hands, legs, back, foot etc. after scrubbing wash off with cold water and pat dry. Oatmeal and baking soda both are excellent exfoliator and when combined together they exfoliate flawlessly. This body scrub will exfoliate dead skin and will give you smooth and soft skin. Run into the kitchen and make your own oatmeal mask. 😀 |
- Does your skin need a hearty dose of moisture? Then head to your kitchen where you likely have all the ingredients needed for this avocado face mask homemade recipe. That’s right, there’s no need to buy those expensive beauty treatments at the drugstore when in just a few minutes you can whip up your own all natural beauty mask that will give your skin a boost of moisture and help prevent fine lines and wrinkles.
- 8 Skin-Transforming DIY Face Masks You Can Make Out of Food: Your refrigerator can stock some pretty impressive skin-care recipes. We perused the produce section, spoke to experts, and came up with our favorite you-probably-have-them-at-home ingredients that will do great things to your skin (and are dermatologist-approved). Click through to find the right mask for your skin type and concern. | allure.com
- PERMANENT FACIAL HAIR REMOVAL AT HOME WITH TURMERIC Mix the turmeric powder with water to make a thin paste. Apply this paste over your face before going to bed at night. Wash off in the morning with soap and clean water ( It would wash off without any stain or residue). By following this procedure daily, your facial hairs will fall out completely. Another benefit is they will never grow back in your life again 🙂 :). This one also clears our scars and pigmentation to give you a healthy even…
- I have a love/hate relationship with Spell Check. I love it because Im a very good speller, but a horrible typist. Before the days of this brilliant invention, I would have to hunt and peck very slowly to make sure that everything came out correctly, having no instinctive feel for keyboarding, which was a frustrating damper on my creative flow, Ill tell ya. But now I can go hell-bent for leather (I dont even know what that means-did Judas Priest make that up?) and when I come up for air, all of my typos are helpfully underlined in red.But heres the hate part: Sometimes typos are still real words. If you leave an o off of too, replace the c in cough with a d, or transpose the vowels in lion, your Spell Check is not going to see it as a mistake. Also, sometimes misspelled words are still real words. If you leave the u out of fourth or have a homophonic brainlapse and write accept when you meant except, who is Spell Check to kick about it? Nobody, thats who.Heres one more reason not to trust it to do your proofreading for you: proper nouns and made-up words. When you know Spell Check wont recognize the spelling of a proper name (Smith, no problem; Nkwoze, problem) or a silly word you made up for flavor, its easy to ignore the red underlines, but what if you still managed to misspell the thing? Mr. Nkwoze might feel slighted if he sees his name as Knowze and people think hes Beyonces dad. (I know its Knowles. Dont write in.) For example, I initially typed the non-standard brainlapse as brianlapse. If I had bypassed giving it a once-over simply because I knew Spell Check couldnt handle it, I might have left people with the impression that I would be a better writer but for lack of Brian. (I miss you, Brian! Call me!)The moral of the story is: Spell Check is a tool, not a contractor. Before you send your creations out into the world, give them a good read or even have someone else read them (frequently we will miss our own mistakes because we already know what were trying to say, but they will pop out at someone else). Heck, read em twice. Its called editing. I know some errors will still get through (I was aghast at seeing a typo in the title of a story I did that was featured on the front page of Yahoo, so Im no stranger to public humiliation), but we do our best.Free use image from Pixabay https://pixabay.com/en/keyboard-computer-keys-white-886462/
- FAST FREE SHIPPING- Pendant Quote: Life Stands Still Best In Moments That Look Suspiciously Like Ordinary Life Sometimes we live for the BIG moments and milestones in life and forget to treasure the everyday, little moments. However, when we stop and look back on life we realize that the little moments became the treasured memories we will never forget. Give this as a gift to someone who has invested in your life or someone who needs an encouraging reminder to treasure the moments. Perfect Mothers day gift, Grandparents day gift or teacher gift. This beautiful 30x40mm oval pendant comes with a 30 ball-chain allowing you to wear it long or cut it to whatever length you prefer. Each necklace also comes with 1 of our gorgeous freshwater pearls. All of our necklaces come beautifully packaged and ready to gift. (*See last photo for example) Pendants are not fully waterproof and direct contact with water should be avoided. ———————————————————————————————————————————— WHEN YOU ORDER – Choose 1 from the following category. 1. METAL FINISH: Antique Copper – Antique Bronze – Shiny Silver ———————————————————————————————————————————— CHECK OUT OUR OTHER PENDANT OPTIONS https://www.etsy.com/shop/ChurchStDesigns?ref=hdr_shop_menu§ion_id=20563191 We strive to make sure all our customers are more than satisfied with their items, and we work tirelessly to bring you beautiful quality pieces. If you have an idea for a custom pendant that you would like, contact us with your requests. We would love to create a one-of-a-kind piece just for you. You can view some of our DIY projects at: www.churchstreetdesigns.com The print is an original design from Church Street Designs. We retain all copyrights to this image and design.
- Nails are probably one of the most under pampered part of our body. We do not do much to care about it and so we eventually see the outcome of this carelessness in the form of brittle nails. Most of the times brittle nails are the signs of a health issue, like thyroid, anemia etc. So you might have to see a doctor to sort that out. BEAUTIFUL NAILS To strengthen your nails, you must follow the following things: Vitamins Include vitamin B in your diet or start taking supplements under the guidance of a doctor. Lack of Vitamin A and Vitamin C can also be the reason for brittle nails. Protein and calcium rich diet has to be included in your daily diet. Horsetail or nettle tea Include the consumption of horsetail or nettle tea once a day. The herbs are a great source of silica as well as other minerals which are essential for the nails to grow. Essential fatty acids Healthy nails issue can be dealt by consuming essential fatty acids. This is found in fish with high fat content and flax seed oil. Consume 1 tablespoon flaxseed oil per day to combat brittle nails. Moisturize your nails Apply petroleum jelly or thick cream on the nails. It would be better if you can do it at night. Hydrate Water as everyone knows is very important for overall health. Therefore drinking water can help in hydrating the body which in turn will take care of dry and brittle nails. Massage Regular massage on the finger nails will help in increasing the blood flow towards that area which will help in promoting healthy nails. Do not overuse your nails Nails cannot substitute any tools. So stop using your nails to open soda cans or any other objects as this will only make it more brittle. Olive oil and lemon juice Take 1 spoon of olive oil and add a few drops of lemon juice and apply it on your nails regularly. This will help you combat the issue of brittle nails. You can use olive oil alone for nail treatment too. Simply immerse your nails in a bowl of olive oil and keep it for 10 minutes. Use gloves Whenever you are doing any kind of work which involves the use of your nails, always make sure your wear gloves. This will protect your nails from getting cut. Exposure to water, soap, soil etc. can damage your nails. Vitamin E and tea tree oil Take 1 teaspoon of tea tree oil and add a couple of drops of Vitamin E. Mix this well and apply it on the nails. This will help in treating the brittle nails and at the same time prevent any kind of infection on the nails. Sea salt Mix 2 teaspoons of fine sea salt and add few drops of lemon juice, myrrh oil, wheat germ oil and frankincense oil and transfer this mixture to a bowl with warm water. Soak your hands in it for 10 to 15 minutes. Do it twice a week. Related Post: Natural ways to brighten and whiten yellow, discolored nails |
- Sounds weird, right? But actually, it’s not! This is probably one of the most common fruits found in India and that is also probably why we don’t really relish it as much. But before throwing the banana peel into the bin, read this post to know its benefits. It will give you amazing resu
- Remove unwanted hair with home remedies easily. Unwanted hair is a reason for humiliation for a lot …
- Most of us are so worried about the fat in our body that we forget to notice the fat in our face. Facial Yoga will help you to slim down your face.
- Lavender oil and tea tree oil to remove facial hair Add 1 tbsp of lavender oil to 4-6 drops of tea tree oil. Use cotton ball to apply this lotion over face. The study was carried on a group of women affected with mild hirsutism. 12 members of one group (A) are treated with lavender and tea tree oil spray. The second group of 12 women (B) was given placebo twice per day for 3 months. After 3 months hormone evaluation and hair growth measuring were taken.
- Today we’re going to show you how to prepare several recipes that will remove dark spots and stains from your face. The remedies are completely natural, so you don’t have to worry about adverse side-effects.