Photo via: gotoil.wordpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Essential Oils for Hair: Whether youre concerned about hair loss, thinning hair, or hair that grows slow, try adding doTERRA essential oils to your hair care products for health-boosting benefits, beautiful shine and softness, and intoxicating natural fragrance. Get more ideas at http://www.greenwarriormama.com.
- Coconut Oil for Health, Weight Loss, Healing and Beauty [Infographic] :: Top 25 Reasons to Use Coconut Oil
- Coconut oil uses are countless and can be used for everything from deodorant to toothpaste and body lotion to weight loss aid.Coconut oil cures many health
- How to Use Coconut Oil for Weight Loss
- 13 unusual ways to use coconut oil for weight loss
- Essential Oils and Children | Learning About EOs – Using Essential Oils Safely
- If you read my recent post about essential oil brands, youll know that Nichole asked a couple of questions including one about using carrier oils with essential oils. Im so glad she asked this question because I think a lot of people (myself included) are confused about this when they start out with essential oils.…
- We know essential oils are often expensive, and diffusing them may use up more oil than you would like. So we have come up with a list of diffuser blends using 5 of the least expensive essential oi…
- These tips for essential oil tips for beginners is a super helpful must-read! It contains practical ideas on using essential oils safely, proper storage and making them last longer so youre getting the most usage out of the money you spend on these amazing essential oils! :: DontWastetheCrumbs.com
- Homemade essential oil air fresheners. Making your own air fresheners using essential oils is a money-saving way to add pleasant, fresh scents to your home while reducing your exposure to unwanted chemicals. Plus, you can completely tailor the scents to your preferences or your needs. If you havent used essential oils before, dont be afraid to jump in.
- kid-safe and effective DIY bug spray recipes using essential oils– includes…
- Do you hate bugs flying around your porch? Try this DIY Natural Bug Repellent Floating Candle Jar using essential oils. Its functional and pretty too.