Photo via: workoutlabs.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This 12 exercises target the core, tone the love handles and muffin top, and work your abs from all angles,not only that, strong core can too help reduce back pain.
- Warm up your abs and lower back with this bodyweight at home core warm up routine. Get your heart pumping and prepare your core for a strengthening workout. http://www.spotebi.com/workout-routines/bodyweight-at-home-core-warm-up-routine/:
- Mixing high-intensity cardio with oblique abs-targeting body weight exercises, this workout, when paired with healthy eating, will help you trim your waistline!
- Fitwirrs Six Pack Abs 8-Minute Workout Poster – 11 x 17. Bodyweight Exercises for Abs – Home Gyms Workout Chart – Ab Exercises for Women – Exercise Poster for Abs – (Small Laminated)
- Looking for a butt workout that will give you a perky bum? Look no further than these 5 exercises. You can increase the intensity to fit your needs How to lose weight fast in 2017 get ready to summer weightloss fitness
- Nails are probably one of the most under pampered part of our body. We do not do much to care about it and so we eventually see the outcome of this carelessness in the form of brittle nails. Most of the times brittle nails are the signs of a health issue, like thyroid, anemia etc. So you might have to see a doctor to sort that out. BEAUTIFUL NAILS To strengthen your nails, you must follow the following things: Vitamins Include vitamin B in your diet or start taking supplements under the guidance of a doctor. Lack of Vitamin A and Vitamin C can also be the reason for brittle nails. Protein and calcium rich diet has to be included in your daily diet. Horsetail or nettle tea Include the consumption of horsetail or nettle tea once a day. The herbs are a great source of silica as well as other minerals which are essential for the nails to grow. Essential fatty acids Healthy nails issue can be dealt by consuming essential fatty acids. This is found in fish with high fat content and flax seed oil. Consume 1 tablespoon flaxseed oil per day to combat brittle nails. Moisturize your nails Apply petroleum jelly or thick cream on the nails. It would be better if you can do it at night. Hydrate Water as everyone knows is very important for overall health. Therefore drinking water can help in hydrating the body which in turn will take care of dry and brittle nails. Massage Regular massage on the finger nails will help in increasing the blood flow towards that area which will help in promoting healthy nails. Do not overuse your nails Nails cannot substitute any tools. So stop using your nails to open soda cans or any other objects as this will only make it more brittle. Olive oil and lemon juice Take 1 spoon of olive oil and add a few drops of lemon juice and apply it on your nails regularly. This will help you combat the issue of brittle nails. You can use olive oil alone for nail treatment too. Simply immerse your nails in a bowl of olive oil and keep it for 10 minutes. Use gloves Whenever you are doing any kind of work which involves the use of your nails, always make sure your wear gloves. This will protect your nails from getting cut. Exposure to water, soap, soil etc. can damage your nails. Vitamin E and tea tree oil Take 1 teaspoon of tea tree oil and add a couple of drops of Vitamin E. Mix this well and apply it on the nails. This will help in treating the brittle nails and at the same time prevent any kind of infection on the nails. Sea salt Mix 2 teaspoons of fine sea salt and add few drops of lemon juice, myrrh oil, wheat germ oil and frankincense oil and transfer this mixture to a bowl with warm water. Soak your hands in it for 10 to 15 minutes. Do it twice a week. Related Post: Natural ways to brighten and whiten yellow, discolored nails |
- Anti Aging Skin Care Tips You Need Start Using Today – A DIY banana face mask your skin will love you for – Best DIY Products and Diet Tips – Natural Homemade Remedies for Women in their 30s, 40s and Over 50 and Even People in Their 20s – Add these to your Routine or Daily Regimen To Prevent Wrinkles and Look Younger – thegoddess.com/anti-aging-tips
- The BEST Bosu Ab Workout…get those abs firing with these 5 BOSU exercises
- Give your body some attention and take up this 30 day abs and squat challenge and build up your core muscle till you reach your goal on the 30th day!
- If the skin happens to darken in color on the knees and elbows, you don’t need to worry. This phenomenon occurs due to sun exposure or as a result of friction and pressure on these areas. If this bothers you, you can this natural and simple method that will get you rid of this problem. Dead skin cells make the skin on the elbows and knees, darker than the skin on the rest of the body. Did you know that when you work in the office you usually put pressure on your elbows? This pressure leads to pigmentation of the
- Anti Aging Skin Care Tips You Need Start Using Today – Take the Anti-Wrinkle Diet – Best DIY Products and Diet Tips – Natural Homemade Remedies for Women in their 30s, 40s and Over 50 and Even People in Their 20s – Add these to your Routine or Daily Regimen To Prevent Wrinkles and Look Younger – thegoddess.com/anti-aging-tips
- Anti Aging Skin Care Tips You Need Start Using Today – Take the Powerful Vitamins! – Best DIY Products and Diet Tips – Natural Homemade Remedies for Women in their 30s, 40s and Over 50 and Even People in Their 20s – Add these to your Routine or Daily Regimen To Prevent Wrinkles and Look Younger – thegoddess.com/anti-aging-tips