Photo via: gingertonicbotanicals.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Ginger Infused Vinegar Hair Tonic To Fight Dandruff thehealthorange dandruffnomore staynourished
- The usual shampoo and conditioner are not enough for your hair because they need nourishment…
- You are what you eat. And if you eat a lot of fatty foods, guess what? Youll be fat! So add the following fat burning foods to your diet right now.
- This article is shared with permission from our friends at Paleohacks. When we hear the term “environmental pollution,” what usually comes to mind are the toxins we encounter when we venture outside, like exhaust fumes, smog, pesticides, and even radioactive chemicals. However, there is another major source of toxins that are lurking a little closer… View Article
- 82 Ways to Heal Your Gut | Did you know that the function of your immune system, the state of your mental health, the pain or lack thereof in your joints, and even whether or not you have seasonal allergies can all be determined by one thing? Do you know what it is? And did you know you can heal it yourself? | TraditionalCookingSchool.com
- 82 Ways to Heal Your Gut | Did you know that the function of your immune system, the state of your mental health, the pain or lack thereof in your joints, and even whether or not you have seasonal allergies can all be determined by one thing? Do you know what it is? And did you know you can heal it yourself? | http://TraditionalCookingSchool.com
- Mind Body Spirit! This is not the first time that you have heard these three words together, but what does it mean? Well in a nut shell as much as we compartmentalize our world, these three elements are deeply intertwined together. For the sake of understanding we break them down[Read more]
- I have a love/hate relationship with Spell Check. I love it because Im a very good speller, but a horrible typist. Before the days of this brilliant invention, I would have to hunt and peck very slowly to make sure that everything came out correctly, having no instinctive feel for keyboarding, which was a frustrating damper on my creative flow, Ill tell ya. But now I can go hell-bent for leather (I dont even know what that means-did Judas Priest make that up?) and when I come up for air, all of my typos are helpfully underlined in red.But heres the hate part: Sometimes typos are still real words. If you leave an o off of too, replace the c in cough with a d, or transpose the vowels in lion, your Spell Check is not going to see it as a mistake. Also, sometimes misspelled words are still real words. If you leave the u out of fourth or have a homophonic brainlapse and write accept when you meant except, who is Spell Check to kick about it? Nobody, thats who.Heres one more reason not to trust it to do your proofreading for you: proper nouns and made-up words. When you know Spell Check wont recognize the spelling of a proper name (Smith, no problem; Nkwoze, problem) or a silly word you made up for flavor, its easy to ignore the red underlines, but what if you still managed to misspell the thing? Mr. Nkwoze might feel slighted if he sees his name as Knowze and people think hes Beyonces dad. (I know its Knowles. Dont write in.) For example, I initially typed the non-standard brainlapse as brianlapse. If I had bypassed giving it a once-over simply because I knew Spell Check couldnt handle it, I might have left people with the impression that I would be a better writer but for lack of Brian. (I miss you, Brian! Call me!)The moral of the story is: Spell Check is a tool, not a contractor. Before you send your creations out into the world, give them a good read or even have someone else read them (frequently we will miss our own mistakes because we already know what were trying to say, but they will pop out at someone else). Heck, read em twice. Its called editing. I know some errors will still get through (I was aghast at seeing a typo in the title of a story I did that was featured on the front page of Yahoo, so Im no stranger to public humiliation), but we do our best.Free use image from Pixabay https://pixabay.com/en/keyboard-computer-keys-white-886462/
- How to Eat More Raw Egg Yolks – Nourishing Joy
- Wondering what the symptoms of leaky gut are? Need to know which foods are safe to eat and which will cause digestive problems? Learn more by taking the free course to heal your gut – just click the pin above!
- Certainly you already know that in the summer you should not eat “heavy” food, and the recommendation of the experts is to consume fluid as much as possible. Also you supposed to eat plenty of frui…
- 75% of your weight loss goals will be met via what you eat. The BodyRock Meal Plan is Designed to help you succeed!